Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best kind of mascara 2 make your eyelashes really long but also give them volume so they're thick?

I'm looking for the type of mascara that will have my eye lashes looking very very long, but also with volume..hence the question ha=] so if you got any ideas? let me know! i have tried volume express and some kind in an orange container but those seem to only focus on the thickness (volume as i call it)....any help? thanks! =]What is the best kind of mascara 2 make your eyelashes really long but also give them volume so they're thick?
maybeline has great mascara when you go to the store they have a shelf that goes from least volume to greater volume.What is the best kind of mascara 2 make your eyelashes really long but also give them volume so they're thick?
A hundred times over Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara! It makes your lashes look fuller and curls them like nothing I've ever seen. I am a make up connoisseur and have recently fell in love with this mascara. $15 is a little pricey but oh so worth it. My friend sells Mary Kay and was raving about it and I was like ';whatever, it can't be that good'; but I tried it and it is. Great stuff, I'd recommend it to anyone. My friends website is www.MaryKay.com/AshleyWalkup and if you mention that I (beauty4moms) sent you she'll give you $5 off and free shipping. Best of luck!
I've read reviews on how Covergirl Lash Blast do just that. Lengthens and volumizing. I never tried it before though. You can look at videos on Youtube and see for yourself on what they have to say about the mascara.








xoxo
try define a lash. the green tube it works really good i try it. and colossal by maybeline that one works good too.
maybelline has great mascaras that cater to what you may want - be it long lashes, thick lashes, etc.
GIVENCHY EXPERT EYES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting