Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Mascara to get long and more volume in lashes?

i've tried Revlon Fantasy Lash and Loreal Volumious. I was wondering what other people thought was the best mascara to get longer and more volume. I have straight short lashes, and i do curl my lashes. i was just wondering that other people though.Best Mascara to get long and more volume in lashes?
I've tried them all......expensive (YSL, Este Lauder, Nars, etc.) inexpensive (maybelline..etc.) and the best one for me....is


Loreal Volumious - they have a new Carbon Black that is the darkest mascara I've found.


If you want to test other brands....some makeup counters will give you a samples.





good luckBest Mascara to get long and more volume in lashes?
cover Girl has a mascara just for that, I think it's called Cover Girl Volumized mascara.
Elizabth Arden
ESTEE LAUDER MAGNA SCOPiC%26amp;MAYBELLiNE GREAT LASH.
You gotta try MAC. You can buy it in the mall. It's only a few more bucks and it is the best!!!
Maybelline, in the pink %26amp; green tube.
I personally love L'Oreal Voluminous, you may want to try their Lash Out formula. You might also want to try the Shu Uemura eyelash curler - they're pricey, but worth it.
i love LashExact it doesn't clump up and it gives you volume!! QUEEN LATIFAH!!
Lash in a Tube by Physicians Formula. Advertises ';False Eyelash look';
lol iv try a few but just today i bought fake eyelashes and tryed them on everybody loved it!!!!!!!
i use cover girl
use maybellene xxl and if your not on a budget use chanel their both great mascaras. So good luck and I hope this helps!
Hi, I actually read this really good article about mascara types, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:


http://www.carefair.com/Makeup/Eyes-and-鈥?/a>
i have tried so many mascaras through the years and had to deal with so much clumping and nastiness the best mascara by far is RIMMEL any kind you buy with bristles or comb they both do not clump and make your lashes look longer and fuller perfection in a bottle!
I've tried many...


you should stick with L'oreal but try Double Extend, to make them longer... and if you get the blackest black, you give your eyelashes the illusion of volume... ive used it for 3 years now and have not changed brand ever since... it also comes in waterproof if you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting