Monday, June 21, 2010

How is Diorshow Mascara better than other mascaras?

i hear heaps of people raving about it.. how is it great?? what type of brush does it have? does it leave lashes soft?How is Diorshow Mascara better than other mascaras?
The brush is huge. It makes your eyelashes look insanely long and thick. and yeah, it leaves your lashes fairly soft. It doesn't wash off easily for me, so that's a downside but it doesn't make my lashes come out, which was a problem I had with others.How is Diorshow Mascara better than other mascaras?
yes to all your questions.


but it's not that great. it works really well, but you can buy something else that's cheaper that works just as well.
Well, I don't think it's worth the money.


Covergirl Lash Blast leaves my lashes soft and the brush is HUGE.


It doesn't leave any clumps and feels really light, yet it makes my lashes like 10 times thicker %26amp; longer!





I recommend you buy it.


It got tons of great reviews and they say it's like Dior and MAC mascara.





I loveee it :]


Best mascara i EVER used.





You can buy it at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, for like only $7

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting