Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eyelash curler, covergirl and great lash clear mascara. Can I get big lashes with these?

My mom dosent let me wear anything black on my eyes because my lashes are already jet black. So how can I get the effect of big plump long lashes... With just an eyelash curler, great lash and covergirl clear mascara, and a hair dryerEyelash curler, covergirl and great lash clear mascara. Can I get big lashes with these?
If you warm the eyelash curler with the hair dryer (test it on your wrist to make sure it's not too hot!) first, the heat will hold the curl longer. Clear mascara will give you definition, but I doubt you'll see any difference in volume. The illusion of volume comes primarily from the combination of the pigmentation (colour) and formula of the mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting