Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Help i went to have the perfect mascara and lip gloss?

I have a problem i can't find the perfect mascara and lip gloss help


what do you guys like lip gloss and mascaraHelp i went to have the perfect mascara and lip gloss?
The BEST mascaras out there that are pricey, however:





Diorshow, NOT BLACKOUT


Givenchy


Lancome lengthening vibrating mascara





Good mascaras:


Diorshow Unlimited


Dior Ultimeyes


Makeup Forever lengthening mascara





Lipgloss:





BareEssentuals Buxom Lips is what I am using right now...


Lancome Juicy Tubes


ChanelHelp i went to have the perfect mascara and lip gloss?
I love Loreal's Bare Naturale mascara. It works great for me!





For the lip gloss I use burt's bees super Shiny lip gloss in sweet pink :D
okay try the extra super lash mascara by rimmel london. i love it!


and the sweet jelly lipgloss by rimmel london! it is worth the money


i have it in candy floss, cute color
mac and sephora%26lt;3 their makeup is the best:D


plus they let you try out everything
Volume Glamour Mascara by Bourjois is the best for its price and volume doubling capabilites. Available at some Sephoras.





I would have gone with DiorShow but 23$ for a mascara that dries out quickly doesn't seem worth the price.





Lipgloss is really about preference. Long lasting would be MAC Lipglass. Mark (from Avon) has powders that are for lips. Apply this under the gloss and it maximizes the staying power.
For mascara, Avon's Spectralash is what I recommend. There are 3 settings for different looks and there no clumps or flakes!! It comes is Black, Black-Brown, Brown %26amp; Navy. It also on sale this week!!! But if its waterproof type \ you are looking for, try Avon's SuperFull Mascara - it makes lashes 5X fuller and comes in black %26amp; brown.


For lip gloss, I would recommend Avon's Glazewear - I never found anything better. They have ones that sparkle and clear also!!


Check out my website: www.youravon.com/jlukacs and use code FSANY to get FREE shipping!!
Ok! MAC mascara!!! or Colosal Lash!! Love IT!!


Lip gloss from Sallys %26amp;%26amp; Victoria Secret is just a blessing!!


The Mascara makes ur lashes super long opens up ur eyes!! %26amp;%26amp; gives them lots of volume!


Hope i helped!! =]
loreil telescopic mascara drugstore and MAC lipstick in myth it works wonders on all skin tones! :)
I have had an obession with finding the perfect mascara


and I have bought dozens of mascaras and by far the best one i have ever ever used was Dior Black something


i forgot the name but the bottle is black


and its a tad bit expensive but it is the best mascara in the world!
You can go to sephora, mac, and all those expensive stores. THey are great, but then again you can go to CVS or Walgreens and get great lash black mascara, or XXL Volum mascara. I love it, its amazing. THe lip gloss... You should go and get NYC Lippin' Large Lip Plumper in strawberry milkshake I believe. It doesn't plump your lips at all, it tingles a little, but the color is great.
mac
I love great lash and colossal mascara from maybelline, and i dont really wear lipgloss, hope tht helps :)
My personal favorite mascara is Diorshow Blackout and my favorite lip gloss is by Smashbox, it's a little sticky but it lasts like you wouldn't believe. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting