Monday, June 21, 2010

Can anyone recommend a really good mascara that makes your eyelashes really think and full?

I'm currently using Maybelline's Intense XXL (volume+length) microfiber mascara... i'm loving this!!!





here are my mascara tips...





1. Curl your lashes before applying mascara


2. Use a blow dryer to slightly heat up your eyelash curler before using it. make sure its cool enough to use. (this method will help curl your lashes)


3. Use a good mascara that can give length and volume!


4. after applying mascara let it dry for a few minutes then curl them again for a maximum curl effect.





hope that helps...Can anyone recommend a really good mascara that makes your eyelashes really think and full?
I know its expensive but its great its lancome hypnose and its 拢18, however they have xmas sets where you get the mascara, kohl pencil and eye make up remover that can be reduced this time of year if they have had too much stock and not sold them over Xmas and you might pick one up for about 拢12, try boots or house of Fraser.





This mascara is amazing, really lengthens and thickens, i wear it all the time and people think i have false lashes on.Can anyone recommend a really good mascara that makes your eyelashes really think and full?
I don't know where you live but I live in Europe at the moment [France] and I've found a French make called Biguine they also have hair products and the mascara I use is called Infini Cils and does a great job. Also I love the High Impact Mascara by Clinique I got it with a set so I'm not sure if it's sold on it's own but I think it is. Hope that was helpful =]
Maybelline collossal im currently using this and could recommend to anyone =]]





http://www.maybelline.com/product/eye/ma鈥?/a>
At the moment I'm using a GOSH mascara which works surprisingly well. It lengthens eyelashes but still prevents them from sticking together. I bought it in a discounted christmas sale set along with some GOSH duo eyeshadow for only 拢2.99 in superdrug.
colassol by maybelline.


by mascara EVER, hands down.
Dior do a brilliant mascara - can't remember name but plain black tube with silver on top
Maybelline colossal is good fairly cheap too
I've been using Maybelline collassal it's only $6
ummm....... My Favs are Fresh Minerals and Lancome hypnose, both mascaras give u a very full and thick eyelash


Hope that helps :D
Max Factor Masterpiece Max. It does the trick every time, two coats and you're done!
YSL.
collassal by maybelline's rlly good! try it!!!


hope i helped
i use no 7 last 360, adds so much length and volume, dunno if you can get it in the u.s though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting