Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there any special mascara for women that use glasses? so the mascara doesn't smudge on the glasses?

I just recently had to start wearing eyeglasses but now when I wear mascara I have to be cleaning the mascara smudges off the glasses.Is there any special mascara for women that use glasses? so the mascara doesn't smudge on the glasses?
My friend wears glasses and used to have that problem. Try using waterproof mascara. The mascara usually smudges onto the lenses because of the humidity under there and if you use waterproof it will be sur to stay on. =] Covergirl has some AMAZING waterproof mascara.Is there any special mascara for women that use glasses? so the mascara doesn't smudge on the glasses?
Though there isnt any special mascara specifically made for ';glasses';, I find that smudge proof or waterproof mascara works the best whenever I wear my glasses.


For smudgeproof, I use Rimmel Lycra Mascara $6


For waterproof, I use Maybelline Sky High Curves Waterproof Mascara $7.


Also, try to let your mascara dry a bit after application before putting on your glasses.
you should try using waterproof mascara...it doesnt wipe or smear on glasses..try maybellines water proof kind it works great.
I wear glasses and never have issues with smudgy mascara as long as I let it dry before I put on the glasses. Try that :-)
you could just wait until it dries.


unless it still does it then.


then i dont know.


maybe try clear, even though i say that stuff sucks.


but i like really dark mascara. so thats why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting