Monday, June 21, 2010

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouths closed?

I catch myself putting it on with my mouth open all the time, too.Why can't women put on mascara with their mouths closed?
Opening the mouth, especially opening it wide, pulls down the face muscles. This makes the eyelashes easier to reach, without getting the mascara all over the cheeks.


It is related to pulling the outer corner of the eye, while putting on eye liner. You also get a neater lipstick line if you stretch your lips against your teeth.Why can't women put on mascara with their mouths closed?
That is really funny... Kinda like when you can't see something and you strain your neck and stretch... most people's mouths are open then as well. I guess it helps us concentrate. LOL ROTFL!!! Great question though... Hope you get some great responses.
To balance themselves so that they can apply the mascara more easily and by the way, I don't even need to open my mouth, the only time I open my mouth is when I'm applying lip gloss =D
IDK when i wear mascara, my mouth is closed. well, it depends on the person some people can do it with their mouths closed while others do it with their mouths open! hope this helped!
Ya know, I think it's cause we are trying to open our eyes wide, and we wanna open everything wide. But I think opening your mouth does kinda pull your skin and open your eyes a little more.
AWESOME question hehehe lol no idea, i think we are concentrating so hard on the mascara that we just do it
cuz ur concentrating really hard.
~LOL!


I've asked myself this same question many times over the years, and I still don't have the answer!
I can.
lmao. great question.
I don't know its really quite strange
thats like the question of the century. ahah
i can

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting