Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best type of mascara to lengthen your eyelashes ALOT?

like the celebs...jessica simpson, vanessa hutchens, and just eyelashes like that cus mine are very stubby! PLEASE PLEASE HELLPP!!What is the best type of mascara to lengthen your eyelashes ALOT?
they all have fake lashes...if u want celeb lashes, u need to get fake ones, but le extreme by lancome is super good for working with what uve gotWhat is the best type of mascara to lengthen your eyelashes ALOT?
I really like le extreme by Lancome. Because I have short eyelashes too.
I have found if you not looking to spend a lot of money then Astonishing long %26amp; Rich by Avon works well for me also the maybeline XXL work great to just have to apply carefuly or can cause clumping.
I love that maybeline XXL I think it is called. It has two wands, the one that has the white mascara to lenghthen and then the black one you apply after after the white one. It takes me less than two minutes to get really, nice long, thick lashes. And it is a lot cheaper than the dept. stores and I am sure it works just as good. Could not imagine spending twenty dollars for dept. store mascara. Check it out.
I don't know, but I just saw the L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara commericial, and that looked kind of good. Also Maybelline XXL Mascara, the one with the white and black mascara.
I use the new Rimmel eye magnifier in the black and red tube..It's only like $7, and it works wonders, at least on my eyes...It really makes you lashes seperate and open up..It makes the lashes stand straight up, I love it! I would def. reccomend it..


Hope I helped
ULTIMATE MASCARA BY MARY KAY THAT'S THE ONE I USE THERE'S NO NEED TO CURL AFTER AND THEY LOOK LONG TOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting