Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Would brown mascara look good with blue eyes?

i experiment a lot with different color make ups, like eye liner and eye shadows, but i've never changed my mascara color. i always wear black.


i have big circular shaped eyes. they're blue/green/gray. haha. kinda a mix. and i have long eye lashes.


what do you think of me wearing brown mascara? i probably wouldn't wear black eye liner with it. i'd wear other color eye liner.Would brown mascara look good with blue eyes?
I have blue eyes and I use black-brown mascara. I like it better than straight black.Would brown mascara look good with blue eyes?
im my opinion, unless you have blonde lashes - you cant really tell a difference between black and brown mascara


only big difference would be : black is more dramatic and the brown is more subtle


now, maroon mascara is amazing!


it spices up your eyes a bit
TBH brown mascara works with all eye-colours, it just looks softer and more natural than black mascara :) I have blue eyes, and I tend to wear a brown mascara during the day, and a volumising black on evenings, both look great!
Try going to taaz.com. You can upload your pic and try on makeup and stuff. Then you can get a good feel of how the brown mascara would look :)
it would probably look very natural and pretty
yeah that would be pretty. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting