Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the best water-proof Mascara for teary eyes?

Would like to put mascara on bottom lashes but even the waterproof kind that I've tried, smudges because my eyes are always watering - like I'm crying.What's the best water-proof Mascara for teary eyes?
Try this:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


When I tried it on in Sephora, the make-up removed they provide wouldn't even make this budge. And it works great! I use it every day :)What's the best water-proof Mascara for teary eyes?
Best waterproof hands down is L'Oreal Lash Architect. I promise you will love it.
Have you tried Kiss Me Mascara? It is fantastic! It actually tubes the lashes and it stays on all day until you take it off, and then you do not even need make-up remover! Just wipe off gently with some water and it will slide off in little tubes. Don't worry it's not your lashes that are coming off, just the mascara. Try it. You'll love it!
Blinc Kiss Me Mascara will not budge
Olay Aqua Care Mascara
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting