Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara for thin, wimpy lashes?

Just wondering what people are loving these days? I'm looking for something smudge resistant, but not so waterproof that it takes make-up mover to remove. My lashes are thin and not very dark.... what really plumps them up, but doesn't look clumpy? Thanks.What is the best mascara for thin, wimpy lashes?
a really really great mascara is double wear zero smudge by estee lauder.


it is a little more expensive for a mascara (somewhere between 19.50 and 21.50 i believe)


BUT it is amazing. it acts like a water-proof mascara but it isnt. it is smudge proof so when you sweat or swim in cold water is wont come off. it will come off in warm water only.


it gives you a lot of definition and aso vloume because it creates a tube around your lashes.





my favorite e.l. mascara is the newer sumptuous. not quite waterproof but is very smooth with the perfect blend of defnition and volume. lift and curl. %26lt;3What is the best mascara for thin, wimpy lashes?
Maxfactor 2000 Calorie - I started using 15 years ago in highschool because I envied my friends big sexy eyelashes. If I didn't use it, I'd look bare, since my eyelashes are otherwise transparent. Nothing else works on me for the dramatic effect. I just read it doubles 200%, it really does too.
I am blond with really fine lashes and I agree.... Lash Blast is the best! I have trouble with smudging and having it come off before the end of the day, but not with Lash Blast. It even survived a boot camp class at the gym!!!! I use the waterproof one, I love it!
The Colossal Volum鈥?Express Mascara


Define-A-Lash鈩?Volume


Volum鈥?Express Lift-up





All by Maybelline. They're brilliant.
I cannot part with Chanel Mascara.. expensive but makes my lashes look awesome and I justify the purchase by using it every single day!
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara


Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara
MOST DEFINATLEY: lash blast by covergirl, you can get the non waterproof, and it hardly ever clumps
I'm currently hooked on Maybelline Colossal volum' express it's pretty cheap and works wonders.
Loreal Voluminous Non-waterproof
MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting