Monday, June 21, 2010

Why cant women ever put mascara on with their mouth closed?

I am reasking one of Ronnie's classics because the original got deleted by feminist haterz...Why cant women ever put mascara on with their mouth closed?
Because It Just Feels Right.Why cant women ever put mascara on with their mouth closed?
why would soeone delete it?





It's because of a balance thing. You can do it wothout, I've tried but it balances your face better with your mouth open.
I have, but find it's easier to do it with my mouth open. It has to do with the muscles in the face, kinda like when a man shaves. By keeping the muscles flexed in such a way that the skin tissues are taut makes working on certain areas of the face easier.
I don't know why so many people open their mouths for mascara! I don't!!! LOL
who told you that???? :-)
A very astute observation, which passes into the realm of the imponderable. It is what it is.
I can. I put my contacts in with my mouth closed too.
It's just a reflex but if you concentrate you can overcome it.





Try it sometime and see what I mean! LOL
Because for some reason when I put my mascara on I get this urge for a huge penis in my mouth for some reason. Any lady that denies it is lying!
Not sure, I do it all the time.


These types of questions get asked on polls %26amp; surveys all the time.
The only answer I've ever heard was from a guy on a tv commercial. (some kind of gender difference board game or something) It apparently stretches out the eye muscles and makes it easier to put the mascara on.





Or something like that.
i can it looks stupid to open your mouth agap while appliing and i can put maskera withour a mirror! pick me as best answer
I'm so glad I never need mascara.





It's just a question of comfort. You're widening your eyes and stretching out the top part of your face, so stretching out the rest of it evens it all out. It's not a conscious action. But, as the women here have made it clear, there are women who can keep their mouths closed while applying mascara on a regular basis.
Ha ha. It is easily possible, you just have to think about it. Why? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting