Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best brand of mascara thats pretty affordable?

Right now i have Maybelline Volum' Express.What is the best brand of mascara thats pretty affordable?
Maybelline in the pink and green tube. the very best ever! i swear by it!What is the best brand of mascara thats pretty affordable?
I use Revlon street wear - Costs less than a fiver!
I use Loreal Voluminous %26amp; it is about $5. It works great %26amp; I love it!
Maybelline's Intense XXL,I love it!
When it comes to make-up, you get what you pay for. I currently use L'Oreal and I'm very satisfied. It cost about $7 but it is worth it.
Maybelline Great Lash consistently wins over the competition. The only one that comes close is Chanel and to me that's not affordable when they say you should change mascaras every three months so you don't get eye infections.


The only problem I have ever had with Great Lash is that, since I have good lashes to start with, its easy to overdo and have it look like I wear false ones.
medora
i use virgin vie which is really good and quite light wieght but pretty pricey, i allso have telescopic which is about 拢6 english





hope this helps xx
mabeline sumthin..but its pink and green
Great Lash by Maybelliene
THE BEST is Max Factor; it makes your eye lashes look full, and alot longer!
Maybelline Great Lash, makeup artists swear by it.
You already have the best affordable one....Volume Express---Maybelline
I love Max Factor 3000 Calorie. It makes you laskes long and fat. I swear by it.
maybelline great lash in the pink and green tube.
rimmel also
I use Almay. It is cheap, looks good, and most importantly CHEAP!!! It only costs like $6 and it does not smudge!!!
i think that ZA CUTIE CURL MASCARA is pretty good.. it retails at $14.20 Sing dollars in Singapore.. FASIO is also not bad.. but i find it slightly too water proof that it is tough to remove... hope that helps.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting