Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good mascara for a person who wears gas permeable contacts? I usually just go to Target or Walgreens.?

So, in other words I probably won't make a trip all the way over to mac to get some but would like a nice mascara. Any suggestions? I wear contacts so it has to be contact safe. Thank you!Good mascara for a person who wears gas permeable contacts? I usually just go to Target or Walgreens.?
If you have:





Short Lahes:


Covergirl lash exact mascara





Straight Lashes:


Wet n Wild megawink lash curling mascara





Light Lashes:


Loreal paris voluminous volume building mascara





Teary Eyes:


maybelline new york great lash waterproof mascara (i use this one, and it ROCKS!)





Small Eyes:


rimmel extra super lash





Thin Lashes:


MAC plush lash





Thick Lashes:


Neutregina clean lash tint





Sleepy Eyes:


Chanel Inimitable waterproof mascara





HOPE THIS HELPS!!! =)Good mascara for a person who wears gas permeable contacts? I usually just go to Target or Walgreens.?
Waterproof mascara is generally not recommended for wearers of RGP lenses. My own experience supports those recommendations. When waterproof mascara flakes onto the lenses,they become very uncomfortable and cloudy. It is also difficult to remove from them. Report Abuse

max factor or models prefer or you could try getting your eyelashes tinted
Any Clinque. I order on line and most of the time get free shipping. I hate going to the mall so I either order on line or call the store and they will ship it to you for free after payment with a debit card
I wear contact lenses and like almay and neutrogena mascaras.
I also wear contacts. I like Covergirl lash exact mascara, its doesnt smudge or anything!
I have gas perms, and I wear Maybelline Perfect Lash in the red bottle. It doesn't clump, doesn't flake off into your contacts, looks good, and it's cheap!!
Try the Neutrogena lash tint. It's not like a normal mascara in that it doesn't make your eyelashes thick or clumpy and it doesn't flake off. It just makes them a bit darker. It's very safe for contacts. I have hybrid lenses (GP center with soft skirt) and that was the first mascara I tried after getting them. Since I've had the contacts a while, I've been more adventurous with trying other ones, but that one's good and inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting