Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best kind of mascara?

I've used Fresh Supernova and I really liked it, but it dried out very quickly. I was thinking about buying Diorshow. Has anyone ever used it? My hair is naturally blonde, so my eyelashes are blonde, and very thin and flat. I want to give them volume and length and a little bit of curl.What is the best kind of mascara?
Diorshow is THE BEST mascara i have ever used. I used to not wear mascara very often because it always clumped or smudged. But then i tried Diorshow and it is great-it makes my lashes thick and full and it has alot of pigment in the color so the black is super black. Be sure to get the waterproof version, it wont come off until you take it off. And get a good lash-curler and use it.What is the best kind of mascara?
I have 2 and they are the best! I've had Diorshow, but it was clumpy and dried out very quickly as well. My favorites are Define-A-Lash by Maybelline: http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Mascara/define-a-lash-lengthening-mascara.htm . This is a great mascara and its cheap, but it is definitely worth more than it costs! (The bottle is green, but it's not green!) It NEVER gets clumpy! My other favorite, though it can get the tiniest bit clumpy, is Bad Gal Lash by Benefit Cosmetics: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000FBF5BI/ref=pd_/102-8517715-7849726?ie=UTF8%26amp;bcBrand=core . It has a huge brush for extra voluminazation and a dark color for your light eyelashes! I really hope this helped and you enjoy my reccomendations!
I LOVE diorshow blackout!!!
i was pretty dissapointed with diorshow, i prefer volume exact by covergirl, it plumps without clumping.
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Works really good It doesnt clump no matter how many times you apply it, makes your lashes appear longer %26amp; thicker and lasts a long time and its easy to wash off and its a big bottle so it'll last, its worth buying.
maxfactor definitly, i love it
Get bent by benefit..its schweeet! Trust me.
covergirl volume exact :)
Lancome, definicils, no doubt about it. I
the best is loreal i have one and it is awsome,try t u;l love it................!
MAC ZOOM. I have tried a lot of mascara's especially from MAC. This one is the best. I find it separates lashes, makes them look thick and does not clump. Love it !!!!
I have tried everything _ I'm blonde also! Cover Girl Superlash- i fab for me. But it has it's set back - clumps like mad! It does help you keep new mascara every 3 months. Which helps from eye infections and pink eye!
too faced's lash injection. you can find it at sephora.
Diorshow is a great chioce, I have it and I love it.


The second best option would be almost all MAC mascaras, they make your lashes more full looking, but can have a few clumps sometimes.


Also, Rimmel London, the mascara is only like five dollers but it works so good, its crazy!
I have tried soooooooooo many different mascaras, but I have recently settled on Rimmel London. I like the eye magnifier eye opener, in the red and black tube.





It works with AMAZING results and it is extremely cheap. Yeah, high end makeup brands like Chanel obviously make the best, but there are wonderful yet affordable options available, so why not take advantage?
Maybelline Great lash is what I always use. A lot of makeup artists use it.
Diorshow is great


But, I like Maybelline GreatLash


Seriously, it works for simple full lashes


I find the best thing to do though is just use an eyelash comb

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting