Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies, which is the best lengthening waterproof mascara?

Think, the most dependable mascara, not to give panda eyes during a steamy night in a club... or one you go swimming with and doesn't let you down.Ladies, which is the best lengthening waterproof mascara?
the waterproof version of the mayblliene stuff in the pink and green tube. it works great!Ladies, which is the best lengthening waterproof mascara?
Cover Girl Marathon Mascara--green tube. I've used it for years and it does not smear or run. It gives a nice natural look. I take it off with oil.
Most waterproof mascaras are fine for short periods. But it could be running because of the oil in the skin around your eyes. Oil makes waterproof mascara run. It also could be your eyeliner melting, too.
I use covergirl and it is the best. It doesn't clump or anything.
Loreal Waterproof Voluminous, it lengthens and fattens the lashes.
Maybeline is the best. I think the waterproof one is a pink bottle with a black lid. It's old school, even Oprah uses it.
I have used Avon Waterproof wash -off mascara for over 15years now. It is great, not clumpy and not very expensive either...
I use Maybeline Intense XXL, works great for me.
Um, I can't think of the name but it is in a pink and green tube.
MAYBELLINE MACASARA IS THE BEST I HAVE FOUND PLUS IT STAYS ON AS LONG AS YOU FEEL U NEED IT AND IT TAKES A MOSITURIZER OR LOTION TO REMOVE IT COMPLETELY
kisses
i use covergirl, and trust me, it was a long time before it wore off on its own. And with the clumpy eyelashes thing, you just have to know how to put it own. THey give tips on the website
Maybeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting