Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone tried the new Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara?

I don't normally wear mascara, but if I do, I use this little dinky stuff I brought, Wet n Wild H2O Proof. I don't really think it works all that well, and I was thinking of possibly purchasing the new Lash Stiletto mascara by Maybelline, but I want to know how good the product is before I actually buy it. Comments please?Has anyone tried the new Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara?
I just bought it at Walgreen's it was buy one get one free. It cost me 8.99 for both. It's alright... But Lash Blash is way better. At Target they have a sale buy Lash Blast Luxe, $7.29 (Which is awesome!) and get a free eye shadow.Has anyone tried the new Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara?
I absolutely love it! I used to use this expensive clinique mascara, but the lash stiletto mascara works so much better! my lashes are ridiculously long after just one coat. I got mine for about $5 at target. I was hesitant to buy it since i couldn't test it, but trust me it works so easily it does all the work for you.





Buy it, you really won't regret it
Don't, it's a waste of money. If you want a fuller lash go with Lash blast, it works wonders. Lash stiletto clumps your eyelashes and weighs them down so they don't look full and high at all. I would not recommend this mascara to anyone.
No way...I think it works just like the very first original pink-bottled Maybelline mascara. Maybelline's The Colossal Volume Express works so much better.
I own it. I find it works well but I own better mascara. For the price I think it does the job well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting