Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara for volume?

my lashes are pretty long, but they could use a little plumping up. i want them to look multiplied and thick but not spidery and stuck together. i use maybelline intense xxl and have also used lash blast by covergirl. both are very good but i want more. so price isn't an issue. it can be covergirl to dior, i just want the best. i only wear the blackest blacks and i do prefer waterproof.What is the best mascara for volume?
SMOKEY LASH mascara by MAKE UP FOREVER, gives you the longest, thickest, curviest, and blackest eyelashes you`ve never thought were possible, it`s the perfect and the only mascara to create the sexy, sultry, seductive, exotic, mysterious, Arabian eye look.


I myself have never noticed how Arabian my own eyes were till I discovered this buried treasure.


I`ve been wearing mascara for the last 20 years, I`ve tried each and every mascara by each and every brand, wether cheap or hugher end, and nothing made a difference like this one, it has completely changed my whole mascara experience.


With all the respect due for all the other answerers, but I`ve tried all what they recommended, so you can go shopping and try all the recommendations and see the difference for yourself.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.What is the best mascara for volume?
I have long eyelashes as well and I love Maybelline's Colossal Volum'Express mascara in Glam Black. One coat will make your lashes noticeably fuller and two coats is intense. Also, if you're wanting a pricier brand, I liked Benefit's Bad Gal Lash in black. Bad Gal has a thick, full brush that deposits lots of mascara without clumping, but I do find the formula to be a little dry. It also doesn't create as much volume as the Colossal does.





Right now I'm a little obsessed with layering. After I curl my lashes, I start out with one coat of Imju's Fiberwig mascara (which advertises itself as being ';paint-on false lashes';) and once it dries, I apply a coat of the Colossal mascara for volume. The Fiberwig creates incredible length and when combined with the Colossal, the results are amazing. I get compliments constantly.
Colossal Vol'um Express by MAYBELINE is the best for the price, the yellow tube. If you don't mind spending alot of money, Lancome is really good too
My personal best is any mascara put out from Clinique in any Macy's department store. A little pricey, but well worth the money. I would recommend the water-proof formula.
the best is from sephora, Bourjois...but if your not near one, or want to go cheaper, Rimmel is a pretty good brand. The plastic brush one. im not sure the name. lol
Avon water proof mascera its really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting