Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which mascara is actually good for your lashes?

i love mascara especially the ones that adds a lot of volume to your lashes but i wanted one that actually conditions your lashes and doesn't make them fall out. Do you know of any mascaras like that?Which mascara is actually good for your lashes?
DEFINATELY Maybelline Full' N Soft mascara


it contains Vitamin E which nourishes them and your lashes feel soft after you apply instead of hard and crunchy haha


its also easier to remove at night so theres less chance of your lashes falling out


:)Which mascara is actually good for your lashes?
I've never heard of one that claims to be ';good'; for lashes; but if it did I wouldn't believe it. I can say from experience to avoid waterproof mascara because it will make your lashes break. I just bought one by Max Factor and it's great. I don't know the exact name, but the brush is made from rubber or something like that.
Neutrogena Healthy Volume mascara in Carbon Black.


400% the volume, and it's good for your lashes!


Trust me on this one. :)
lash blash!! its the best one trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting