Monday, June 21, 2010

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

I just don't get it. People with contacts can't keep their mouths closed when they put them in either.Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
People with contacts actually CAN put them in with their mouths closed.








...................


And pretty sure guys who wear mascara don't keep their mouths closed either while they're applyng it. ;)Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Probably 'cause you need to stretch out the muscles around your eyes, and it just seems natural to open your jaw to stretch out all the facial muscles. I can apply mascara with my mouth closed, but it takes some thinking about.
Because when you open your mouth it stretches out the skin on your face so it opens your eyes wider with less effort. You CAN keep it closed, it's just easier not to.
I so totally agree w/ ';GIRL';





';why can't guys play video games without sticking their tongues out and biting their bottom lips?


fyi, i put mascara on with my mouth closed every time.';
It makes your eyelids not flutter, so it makes mascara easier to apply.
LMAO @ ';GIRL'; (first answer at the top) I totally agree with her!!
why can't guys play video games without sticking their tongues out and biting their bottom lips?


fyi, i put mascara on with my mouth closed every time.
I apply mascara and put in my contacts with my mouth closed!





(i really don't understand it either)
i can





but it's more comfortable with your mouth open. makes your eyes wider i guess
i put my contacts in every morning and take them out every evening with my mouth closed.
It stretches their face so they dont get the black gunk all over their eyelids.
you can, its just not natural, you really have to think about it.
my mouth is cosed when i put it on!!


= )
i dont do that. maybe im abnormal.lol
i keep my mouth closed....





and i don't need a mirror.





so there.
when i put on mascara i always keep my mouth closed,...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting