Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the best way to remove mascara?

Even when I use eye makeup remover, I have to scrub and pick at my eyelashes in order to get the mascara off, and sometimes I end up tearing out some of my eyelashes too!





Help! Any suggestions on an easy and effective way to remove mascara?What's the best way to remove mascara?
A cheap and safe way is by going to the grocery store and buying either ALMOND OIL or OLIVE OIL. It will gently remove any eye make up and mascara you are having problems with, plus it is good for the eye area, and will not irritate your skin. Just put it on s cottan ball, and wipe, it may take a few swipes, ut it will come off. This was my grandmother's remedy, and she knew a lot about skin care!!!What's the best way to remove mascara?
soap and wata
clinque makes a product for that. put some on a q-tip, and slide across the lashes. Comes right off.
WELL, THE BEST WAY U ALLREADY TRYED SO TRY TO CHANGE THE MASCARA
Almay Moisturizing make-up remover pads. Cost $5 and you get like 80 pre-soaked mineral/baby oil based pads. Cotton balls soaked baby oil can sometimes sting the eyes and leave cotton fuzz.
Baby oil works good
part of the problem with eye makeup is that it takes a couple of days for everything to loosen up and come off. just the way it is.
try lotion
Use a soft wash cloth and clean your whole face with face soap in warm water...keep your eyes closed tightly and gently scrub over your eye area.
Soap and water
What brand eye make up remover? The one not only do i use but also sales take it right off! http://wwwmarykay.com/lallen86 also comes with a money back guarantee.
i just wash it off in the shower with soap and water. It's probably not the greatest idea, but hey it gets it off!
Water soluble cold cream. It will disolve the mascara and not leave any under your eyes.
baby oil
Flop a little liquid soap on a Baby Wipe and gently rub it off. Rinse well.
I tried using makeup removers specifically designed for eyes and didn't really like them either 'cause I was having the same problems you are having. The only thing that worker for me was an entire face, makeup removing cleanser. :) It really gets rid of all the makeup, guaranteed. :) I use it everyday.
I like Ponds cucumber cold cream...it's a lighter, non greasy version of the regular Ponds cold cream but it removes mascara very well...even waterproof mascara
I use ponds eye make up remover. I put a lot of it on a cotton ball and let it rest on my eyes for 1-2 minutes. Then I wash my face with my regular soap and warm water. Good luck
Its called water-proof mascara!!! I'd buy the other kind,,that washes off, with just water......the kind your useing, is almost impossible, to get off....I have some of that mascara, so I know.... there's a maybelline that has a brand-called: Great Lash, its just as it says... great for washing-off, with just soap %26amp; water, or whatever it is that you use, for washing your face..... Now, for the problem, your having .....I'd try not to pull the mascara off with your fingernails, because (like me) you will also pull eyelashes off. If you have some really good ';Cold Cream'; around the house, my mom used to use that to take off her make-up, with a rag.... Or go and buy some of that St. Ives cleansing cream, is what my mom used to use....... I hope that helps you, a great deal!! Good-Luck, to you, and you have a nice day!!! Smile.
believe it or not - baby wipes! you can get a tub of 100+ of them for about 5 bucks.


they're cheaper than the 50 pk of makeup remover pads they sell.
baby oil or almond oil is cheap and safe or else try those eye make up remover pads
Use Almond oil...you have to put it on a cotton ball..wipe your lashes..let it sit there a while...maybe 30 seconds...and wipe again..you have to give it time to loosen up the coating. If you want to use something else..use Ponds Cold Cream...It's like a makeup/buildup remover...this works VERY well..again let it sit awhile...you can find this in walgreens..anywhere.
It sounds like your makeup remover is not penetrating the mascara. Use a good quality product like Cover Girl Clean Makeup Remover, it's not expensive and works really well for removing eye makeup and mascara-even waterproof, which usually dries very hard. Moisten a Cotton ball and set over closed eye. Give the remover 5-10 seconds to penetrate the mascara and then wipe clean, follow up with a face washing.
with a makeup remover or Jonsens and jonsens baby lotion make sure whatever it is is tear free!!!
Ditto - that happened to me, too. I use eye makeup remover first then wash my face and scrub my eyes. After that, I apply some lotion on my eyelashes (with my eyes closed, of course!) and rub it off. I splash my face with water, and it works for me! It might be a lot of work, but it is better than sleeping with makeup on. Good luck!
Hi


I use oil of olay cleanser to take my waterproof mascara off and it takes it off great without stinging or pulling off any hairs xxx
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting