Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone used the new Maybelline vibrating mascara? How did you like it?

I'm a little cautious of the idea of using something that vibrates near my eye.Has anyone used the new Maybelline vibrating mascara? How did you like it?
i got it the other day and i liked it but at the same time it took for ever to get it on but it might just be me





since it was vibrating i kept blinking my eyes every time i would get it close to my eyes





but my eyelashes didn't clump at all so i would try it but not if you have sensitive eyesHas anyone used the new Maybelline vibrating mascara? How did you like it?
I haven't tried it because I think it is totally ridiculous and useless for a mascara wand to vibrate!! The best selling mascara from Maybelline is still Great Lash, and the price is much more reasonable.
its more of a mascara for people who dont know how to use a normal brush. kind of like mascara noobs. I wouldnt suggest it for someone experienced in wearing mascara.
Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question but im shocked that someone has the same name as me! I know a few bailey's but none of them are spelled the same as u and me! That's so cool...
it is not that good i tried it ur eyelashes stick to one another. It's the worst mascara ever.
and all this time I was using it on my anus

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting