Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your favourite brand of mascara, foundation and powder?

I used to think mascaras were all pretty much the same, so I used like drug store brands like cover girl, maybelline, neutrogena, rimmel.. etc but I recently bought the ';Cover Girl's Eyelights'; and it works so well!!! I bought it b/c I thought the sparkly thing was like cute, but the quality of the mascara was very nice. It stayed on long and it really lifted my lashes.





For foundation, I just feel more safe towards real brand name stuff. I use liquid foundation by Lancome. It's called Teint Idole Ultra and it's oil free so it's good for like oily or blemish type skins. I got this like almost 2 months ago and it's lasting me a really long time b/c I didn't even use half yet! It stays on for an extended amount of time and I love that it's oil free. It's pretty expensive though. I got it for $45.


If you cant afford these pricey make up brands, I would recommend Neutrogena oil free liquid foundations.





As for powder... I dont really use powder unless I'm taking an important photo or going somewhere important, because it can make your make up really caked on or make your skin look flaky if you have dry skin. So if you really want to try powder, you should ALWAYS moisturize before. You should you moisturizer all the time PERIOD! I tried this Clinique pressed powder. I dont remember the name of it but it was actually very nice. It was only like $22 and it lasted me about 3 months. There was a phase when I used pressed powder, but they clog your pores so theyre not like the best.. but yea moving on, also get the oil-free pressed powder. You also have to keep in mind that you really need to take care of your brush b/c dirty brushes will make you breakout!! and you dont want that!! So yeah you should go to clinique and check it our yourself!





And I recently bought this thing called ';Moonlights'; by Benefit Cosmetics. It's a really cool products. It makes your face look really moisturized and gives it a nice glow! It's a highlighter for your face basically. You know how people use bronzers and blush for highlighting cheek bones? It's like that except it's this golden liquid thing in a small bottle, that looks like a nail polish and you high light like your brow bones, nose, cheeks. I use this pretty much everyday b/c I love its effects.What is your favourite brand of mascara, foundation and powder?
i use lash blash for mascara, and i love it. with a little use of a curler, i get absolutely what i need. as far as foundation, i'm still looking, but i tried tinted moisturizer from cover girl this morning just to see how it works, and it's a ton lighter than foundation, and not as oily on my skin. i use rimmel powder.. but i'm getting coastal scents mineral powder in next week, hopefully the loose stuff will give me better coverage.What is your favourite brand of mascara, foundation and powder?
After trying so many brands and always being let down I found bee luscious cosmetics I adore their Bee LUSHcious mascara it never clumps and very long curled lashes. I also LOVE their liquid minerals as the single best product I have tried. I would check them out the quality is awesome and lasts more than 3 times every other product I have used before.
dont wear foundation or powder but mascara...


i like..o crap forgot the name but its from maybelline and its double sided, one white undercoat, the other side black which is the over coat


it


makes my eyelashes long and beautiful!


the other is from nuetregena, leaves em soft
Mascara - Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes - they elongate and separate the lashes well, don't clump, removes easily, and absolutely no black ink undereyes!!!


Foundation - I don't use one.


Powder - Shiseido, Chanel
Mascara: Chantacaille (has rosewater extract to condition lashes) or Lancome





Foundation: Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser *amazing* and Chantacaille (but expensive)





Powder: MAC or Laura Mercier mineral powder
Mascara- voluminous by loreal (i think)


and Lash blast





foundation- age renewal, number 1





powder- sheer cover.
Mascara: L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black


Foundation: Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid


Powder: Maybelline Mineral Power Powder
Mascara-Toss up between Boujois volume glamour and Boujois Volume clubbing Mascara.


Foundation-Maybelline Dream matte mousse


Powder-Boots No 7





:)
Mascara is Maxfactor Masterpiece MAX


Foundation - Maybelline dream matte mousse in champagne.


And I don't use powder, it makes my skin very dry. :)
mascara: estee lauder projectionist or dior show blackout





foundation: make up forever HD foundation


------ abosolutely, the best make up i have EVER purchased





powder: since i love makeup forever HD foundation soooo much- i don't think i could ever go back to a powder foundation. (you should never apply a foundation (colored) powder over top of a liquid foundation, unless u want a cake face.... currently i am using a stila translucent setting powder, but i can't travel with it since the packaging doesn't really hold up. bare mineral mineral viel also works as a good setting powder
Mascara- Cover Girl all the way


Foundation/Powder- It's a tie between Pur Minerals and Avon Mineral Powder Foundation.
Lashblast from cover girl


And Christian Dior foundation, and skin flash brightener and cover up by doir.





Love Makeup :)
my favorite mascara is MAC Mascara X and my favorite foundation/powder is bare minerals
Almay to all three. No allergies, no zits, good coverage, no clumps or smears, very light makeup. I use the lightest color and the powder isn't even necessary. The sapphire/brown mascara is best.
maecara: L'oreal, foundation: Dior and powder: anything with minerals ;)
i prefer Beauty Control's creme-powder foundation %26amp; Maybelline's Define A Lash mascara.
mascara: smashbox ionic


foundation %26amp; powder: bare minerals
Revlon colorstay on all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting