Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What mascara makes your eyelashes extraaa long?

my eye lashes are pretty thick, i guess. but i want them to be wayyy longer. they are kinda short and want them to be extraaaaaaa longggg.


help!


any suggestions, i will take them,


***and please dont write:


idk, look at some1 elses question,look it up, etc.


thank you.What mascara makes your eyelashes extraaa long?
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara, it's amazing!!!! It's a higher end mascara then the Maybelline and other brands, but it's definitely better.What mascara makes your eyelashes extraaa long?
First I curl my lashes, then I use waterproof L'Oreal Voluminous in black. I apply under the lashes then on top. I let dry, curl, and repeat. You can add as much as you need to usually the step described will do the job. If you want super duper lashes, follow the step but then go over with L'Oreal Volume Shocking (I think it's called that....... in waterproof black) but only use the black color side. It helps to thicken but I see you already have thick lashes. I have tried so many others, even expensive ones and I always go back to Voluminous. It's cheap too. Love it!!!!!!!!
Well to make my eyelashes extra long, I put on maybe 2 coats of Great Lash Mascara (you can do more if you want)...it doesn't clump at all and it's so easy to put on! Then curl your lashes!





Sometimes that doesn't do it for me.. so I put on Define-a-Lash by Maybelline on top (I use waterproof but it doesn't matter).. and it clumps a little bit so I use an old mascara brush (or you can get a comb) and i brush out all the clumps.. it makes my eyelashes look SO good and long after I curl them...





Hope I helped!
I use Maybelline Volume Express, non-waterproof. It's in a fat, navy blue tube and costs around six bucks a pop. It makes my short lashes extremely long with only one application, and it doesn't smear or smudge.
Try Maxfactor Masterpiece. It doesn't all depend on what type of mascara you use, it's how you apply it.


Try applying it to only the tips of your lashes to extend them
covergirl


lash blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting