Monday, June 21, 2010

What would be the best mascara & eyeliner?

I have naturally long eyelashes and I want a mascara that won't clump or give sstringy look. I want something that is waterproof and heat-proof(against hot weather and that will stay for a good couple of hours. I dont want a dramatic eye effect, but something that will make brown eye looks nice. Something natural%26amp;subtle but still nice. What do you reccomendWhat would be the best mascara %26amp; eyeliner?
Hi,





I love Blinc Kiss Me Mascara. It is the original water resistant mascara that forms tiny ';tubes'; on your lashes rather than painting them like other mascaras. I love it because it never runs, smudges, clumps, or flakes, even if you cry or rub your eyes. All you need is warm water to remove the tubes, and they come off effortlessly. I also love it because it adds volume and length to give you a radiant, natural look that lasts all day. It is also ideal for sensitive eyes. I wear contacts and my lashes never irritate or bother me.





Here is a link to their site:





http://www.blincinc.com/#mascara





I'll give you the link to their UK site, it has good pictures:





http://hosting.tradeonlineproject.com/pr鈥?/a>





You can buy this at high end department stores like Nordstrom or Sephora.





They also have eyeliner, but I've never used it. You can read about it if you want.





http://www.blincinc.com/#eyeliner





http://www.blincuk.co.uk/index.php?main_鈥?/a>





I really like their site because it gives you instructions on how to apply and remove it properly. It also gives you a lot of product information like the benefits.





I use NARS eyeliner. It glides on smoothly and never smudges. MAC has good eyeliner too if you're looking for something cheaper.





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





Hope this helps : )What would be the best mascara %26amp; eyeliner?
Hi Kathy,





I recommend glimmersticks washoff waterproof eyeliner from Avon. I am a representative and sell sooooo much of it. My clients tell me that it stays on all day and does not smear or smudge in the heat. As far as mascara...I would recommend the recommend the wash-off waterproof from Avon. Comes in black or brown.


You can order directly from my website at www.youravon.com/dsproul and Avon will ship it directly to you!





Good luck!`
* I would suggest using Maybelline extra long lash water proof w/ thin bristles it will definitely not smudge when applied. for eyeliner try Revlon liquid eyeliner water proof, it works for me it dries up easily.Always use a cotton bud slightly moistened w/ baby oil to clean the messy part once applied.it will stay longer %26amp; neat all day long.
maybelline has awesome mascaras. something like great lash will probably suit you since it's simple but pretty. they carry a waterproof version that actually works pretty well.





as for eyeliner, nyc waterproof does the trick for me. i live in a super humid climate and it stays put for awhile. plus it's like only $3.





also check out almay's eye color specific mascaras, they have one specifically made to make brown eyes stand out more and it's super gentle. i don't know for sure if it's waterproof or not though.
Urban Decay brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting