Monday, November 30, 2009

Can anybody reccomend a great mascara for less than twenty quid ?

it must thicken my lashes,no clumps,make them really long.and well you no the rest dont yah?Can anybody reccomend a great mascara for less than twenty quid ?
This is the best mascara i've tried by far


http://www.superdrug.com/invt/498467%26amp;bkl鈥?/a>Can anybody reccomend a great mascara for less than twenty quid ?
UK ONLY.





The best mascara out there is Maybelline Colossal Volum'. It will make your lashes SO much longer and thicker. It costs between 拢5.99-拢7.99 I think.





If you would like more defined lashes, then go for Maybelline Define-A-Lash, which lengthens and separates really well. Again, that costs between 拢5.99-拢7.99.





The above two are better for younger people really, and many women swear by L'Oreal Teloscopic - which I have never used by the way. It is 拢8.99 and is really good I have heard.





Try Boots.co.uk for more accurate prices. Sorry if you're from the US... but I think Maybelline and L'Oreal are both available over there. Not sure if they are the best though, I have read on YAnswers that Covergirl is really good. But that's not available in the UK. :D





Good Luck!
Natio. It's 10 dollars Australian, black as black, and with one coat you can get REALLY long lashes that hold up all day, but it's not terribly hard to remove. Personally I'd go for the basic black mascara over the curling one, which can look a bit artificial if you go overboard.
fake eye lashes from any drugstore. about 4-5 dollars. a little practice and a steady hand, fake eyelashes are the way to go. After I put my on, I use a lash tint (neutrogena makes a great lash tint for cheap) to kind of blend the fake eyelashes to mine.





my advice do not go overboard with the fake eyelashes. the more natural the prettier.
anything from no7 in boots I think is the best.


And trust me, I've tried a LOT of mascaras, and any from this brand I find is the best :)
Is that how much that schit costs
im not sure what a quid is but , lashblast is good for 7USD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting