Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best mascara I should buy?

I want a mascara that will plump up my lashes, and make them look longer....any ideas?What is the best mascara I should buy?
Well, everyone has their favorites, but what's most important is what you want in a mascara. Everyone wants thick, full, curled lashes, but most of us have one of those features already and we are looking for the other two.





I have very long, very thin lashes, and I have found, through extensive testing, that Loreal Voluminous is the best for my lashes. People with medium in the middle lashes tend to like Great Lash by Covergirl (Seriously? This stuff has been around since the dawn of mascara, and I STILL see it backstage at EVERY fashion show I work) Recently Covergirl came out with that new one in the purple tube that's just an extension mascara, and if you have short lashes with enough body, it's AWESOME, I used it on a girl for a catalogue shot last week, and since it was a new tube, she wanted to buy it. :)





Those are my 3 faves for drugstore mascara, though when I am treating myself I'll buy DiorShow Mascara, it's a little better than the Loreal, and it lasts longer and smells GREAT (which is highly rare for mascara) however... it's $27!!!!





Good luckWhat is the best mascara I should buy?
nuttin waterproof
Rimmell magnify is really good!
Maybelline Lash
i tell everybody that the start to great lashes is an eyelash curler. if you dont have one, get one!





i use max factor volume couture or 2000 calorie. on the lower lashes i use a mascara specificially for the lower lashes.





let it totally dry before you coat again. the more you coat the more you clump : )
lash exact defines lashes


the double sided tubes. they are expensive but work VERY well





good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
MATRIX


the cool green one


love it.


the trick is to apply it then wait like 15 seconds and apply again.


each time it adds length to the lashes.


fun stuff
Try Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara($6.00) I cant live with this mascara. I tried every mascara out there. This mascara makes my eyelashes very long. The comb of the mascara never clumps and evenly coats your eye lashes. Many people ask me if I'm wearing fake eye lashes. I tell no and tell them which mascara I use. They buy and love it! It comes water proof too.
How to Choose the Right Mascara


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/how-t鈥?/a>





Tips for applying Mascara


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
My fave is Covergirl Lashexact... or Volumeexact. There might be something better out there though!!
Hey - I have found Rimmel magnifier is actually great - I use two coats and a curler.


Lori
I am also a L'Oreal Voluminous fan! Great for thickening and easy on the bank! I like it better than some of the expensive brands.





The only other one I wear is Dior Show, which is more expensive, but maybe a tad more dramatic in result.





I love both of these because the results are so great, I can get away with just wearing the mascara, powder and gloss if I am pressed for time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting