Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why do I poke myself in the eye with mascara every time?

I am going into 7th grade. I wear blush, eye shadow, and mascara. Occasionaly, I wear lip gloss. Do I need anything else?Why do I poke myself in the eye with mascara every time?
try concentrating harder while doing your mascara, some people find it helpful to stick their tongue out, but i don't really know why... as for the make-up you're using, don't you think it's a little much for 7th grade!?Why do I poke myself in the eye with mascara every time?
Make sure you hold the brush parallel with your eyelashes and move in upward strokes as you work your way across to the corner of your eye for top lashes. Do not get too close to the insides of your lashes. Keep brushing on mascara to you have the darkness you want.


At your age, I would keep your makeup as natural as possible. I think what you are currently using is fine. You might want to keep concealer on hand for those occasional blemishes that might pop up or foundation powder to even out skin tone.
You need to wash your face and leave it alone. I'm not being hateful; I tell you this sincerely. At your age, a little clear lip gloss is enough.
get a magi fining mirror,you don't need any more makeup.Save that look foundation,blush and eyeshadow for going out or for party's.








(Many blessings)
The best trick to wearing make-up is to make it look like you are not wearing any at all.
place your pinkie finger under your eye when you apply it so you won't do that. this is a technique for flawless eye makeup application used by some blind people-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting