Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best type of mascara to use to give you volume length definition and curl and no clumps?

I use LashExact Waterproof Mascara by Covergirl. Its in a purple tube with a blue stripe. Its pretty cheap and available everywhere. It gives you long, thick defined curky lashes with no clumps and never doesnt smudge/fade.





It has NO clumps, ever, even when I apply 3-4 layers. Its smudge proof, as I arrive home from a day out and my eyelashes look exactly the same, even if I've been rubbing them all day.





Its also very waterproof. I had a shower after forgetting I'd applyied mascara. I put my face directly under the stream of water, and when I got out, it was still perfect. And I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and I cried my eyes out, but my makeup was flawless! My friends were amazed as they'd seen me crying, but my mascara was perfect. I even go to the beach with it on!





It makes your eyelashes long, thick, curly and black! Get it!What is the best type of mascara to use to give you volume length definition and curl and no clumps?
covergirl's lash blast luxe


works really well . %26amp; use 2 coats?


definately gives you volume and length but not sure about definition


%26amp; packaging is pretty good too :)


its in a hot pink tubeWhat is the best type of mascara to use to give you volume length definition and curl and no clumps?
I like CoverGirl LashBlast, but get it in brown unless you have black hair- the black was way too dark for me and looked horrible.
Telescopic by Loreal. Great mascara for such an afforadable price.
i know that the reivews for this mascara can go both ways, but personally i really like cg's lash blast.
Benefit Bad Gal - it is amazing
I second the girl who said BADgal.


Either that or DiorShow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting