Saturday, November 28, 2009

What brand of mascara is the best?

I want a kind of mascara that doesnt make your eyelashes look chunky and weird. Does anybody know which brand of mascara is the best? [or in your opinion] thanks.What brand of mascara is the best?
I like covergirl Lash Blast. The brush works great, and it makes them full and keeps them seperated and thick.





It's actually the best mascara I've ever used (as compared to the commercial)





I've tried TONS, maybelline, estee lauder, rimmel, even that one that comes in the pink and green applicator, and none have given me the same effect as Last Blast.








(Sounds off topic...but I ran out of mascara for a few days before payday, so I used the brush from an old lash blast and put it in some cheap mascara I bought and used once, and It still looked great. Keep in mind the brush that came with the cheap mascara was a thin whispy one and made my eye lashes look like crap, they looked much better than with the original brush)What brand of mascara is the best?
I use either Sephora brand mascara [which is in a black tube] or for something cheaper Maybelline Lash Blast [in an orange tube]. Maybelline Lash Blast's brush is amazing, and when it is applied correctly, looks AMAZING. If you want a REALLY REALLY good mascara, try DiorShow, it's expensive but really good. I say try the Lash Blast though.
Okay I like ;


Lash exact - It makes your eyes look brighter and also it makes it more gorgeous.


Lash blast - Really pumps up your lashes, makes them volumized and nice without clumping.


Collosal or whatever - Um, it does make your eyelashes bigger, but it kind of clumps them up so it's not THAT good.
I've been using L'oreal Paris Carbon Black Telescopic mascara. The brush is farely small, and it gets all the little lashes very well. They way the brush is designed, you don't have to worry about putting too much mascara on or about clumping. It's great.
Lash stylish by maybelline(: i've tried lashblast (overrated) and i've found that lash stylish workss way better! It comes with a comb brush and gives you beautiful long, seperated lashes. No clumps, it's amazinggg!
maybelline new york, preferably volum' express in waterproof.
Bee Luscious Cosmetics has the most incredible mascaras!


No one can compare that is my personal professional opinion.
I wear waterproof as my eyes are constantly weeping (I wear contacts and have allergies). I like Prescriptives Here to Stay. No spider lashes or clumping.
physicians formula makeup is the best b/c it's made by doctors :)
CLINQUE MASCARA!! clinque has been around for awhile and it is all natural it doesnt make u break out like some makeups do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting