Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is it possible to keep your mouth closed while applying mascara?

i actually close my mouth


but i kinda 'pull' my mouth down (making a long face)Is it possible to keep your mouth closed while applying mascara?
Why would I need to open my mouth? I only put it on my pubes.Is it possible to keep your mouth closed while applying mascara?
Sure! I do it all the time! Of course, I'm not applying the mascara on myself at the time...that would be fruity! I have the missus put my mascara on (and vice versa)!
Yes, it is entirely possible but many do not because by opening the mouth it stretches the cheeks down as you open your eyes wider than normal.
of course I do it everyday! why would you need to open your mouth to put on mascara.
Only if you purse your lips into the shape of,well, a bum holio.
Yes I do it with my mouth closed
Oh gosh , I never thought about that . Hell no .
wouldn't you get your tongue all black otherwise?
Yes. A lot of people were asking why girls open their mouths when applying mascara. I told them that I wasn't really sure, because I don't open my mouth when applying mascara.
Yeah, I apply mascara with my mouth closed
YES.
No I dont think so! Its hard to do!
WHY NOT???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting