Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good volumizing and lengthening mascara?

My lashes are short and not so thick - am looking for a long luxurious look for my lashes.Can anyone recommend a good volumizing and lengthening mascara?
volume exact by cover girl works best for me, no clumps !Can anyone recommend a good volumizing and lengthening mascara?
If you are willing to invest a little more money, then I have fabulous advice that will work wonderfully.





I'm Asian, so I have the typical short and poker straight lashes. But with the right products, I can lengthen, curl and volumize my lashes and keep the look for an entire day.





First off, buy the Shu Uemura eyelash curler. It's the best eyelash curler--it's used by all the celebrity makeup artists, and it's frequently being touted in magazines. It's around $18, but it's totally worth it because it's extremely high quality and it will definitely make a difference. So I curl my eyelashes, and then I use Shu Uemura's ';Mascara Basic.'; The ';Precise Volume Mascara Waterproof'; also works very well for day makeup, but if you want to really get volume and length, you'll need the ';Mascara Length %26amp; Waterproof.'; In case that was confusing, I'll repeat it with three clear steps.





1. Curl eyelashes.


2. Use Mascara Basic.


3. Use Mascara Length %26amp; Waterproof.





You will literally see your eyelashes multiply and grow when you are using the Mascara Length %26amp; Waterproof. I don't get as good results when I use it by itself...my eyelashes just end up clumping together. But if you use Mascara Basic first and give it a nice base to work with, the Length %26amp; Waterproof will really transform your eyelashes.





Shu Uemura's products are pretty expensive, but they are definitely worth it because they will make your lashes look terrific.





http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/Products/Pr鈥?/a>
Maybelline XXL seems to work really well. It's about $7 at drugstores.
Mary Kay's lengthening mascara makes your lashes a lot longer but still looks natural and the ultimate mascara makes your lashes thicker and longer for a more dramatic look. You can get it at http://www.marykay.com/micheleleahjones
L'OREAL Paris Telescopic Mascara





i have really small light eyelashes and it works amazing but its a bit expensive
I have the same problem. I use Mabeline mascara. I've tried all of their volumizing mascaras and loved them all.
Yea like some of the other girls i use Maybelline XXL it really legnthens and makes your eyes stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting