Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which mascara only puts on a small amount?

I have tryed several mascaras, and they all leave me looking like Carol Channing after sitting on Michael Jackson's finger. They are way too thick, make my lashes way too long. I have blonde lashes and just want to slightly color them. I s there like a tint or powder I can use?Which mascara only puts on a small amount?
Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint .


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j…





Or you could try a clear mascara . Those make your lashes slightly darker (:Which mascara only puts on a small amount?
put vaseline on your lashes before you put on the mascara. it prevents clumping and separates the lashes.
try a brown. maybeline the one with pink and green tube
for skin related problems n how to get rid of acne naturally u can refer to dis website


http://homebeautytipz.blogspot.com/


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples for curing acne and other skin problems
  • option arm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting