Monday, November 30, 2009

What's a good mascara that looks good curled (with an eyelash curler)?

I've been using Too Faced Lash Injection and love it. It's the only one i've found so far that looks good curled. Everytime i try a new one, they don't seem to want to curl. Or they look like spider lashes. Any like Too faced lash injection? I want to try something new.What's a good mascara that looks good curled (with an eyelash curler)?
Bee LUSHcious from Bee Luscious. I started using it after seeing Tiffany D on You Tube rave about it. It is my new favorite! Here is her link and then if you think it is for you then she has the link to it on the right side of her video.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSi6QT37F鈥?/a>What's a good mascara that looks good curled (with an eyelash curler)?
Try Wet'n'Wild Mega Lash.


It makes my lashes look very natural and lengthens them rather well.


AND they do not test on animals. :)
dont go too crazy....trust me (pro)





answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> it is wayyyy important its about PROMMM!!!!! in like 4 days!!!!
Okay so I use Rimmel Londons Sexy Curves and it makes your lashes curly and long looking without needing to curl them with a Lash Curler





PS I havent tried it with a curler because its pretty good itself
lash blast from covergirl works rreally good!!
there are 3 good makes





mac


boots - any make


avon
  • option arm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting