Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I know what mascara and what lip gloss colours would best suit my features?

I use clear lipgloss and clear mascara...but black mascara looks great on anyone....just choose the make-up to suit your skin....i have brown hair, green eyes and my lips are as red as a rose without any lipgloss colour..so i just use clear..and my face is pale so i use browns and beiges on my eyes as it gives me the natural look...also i go for silver eyeshadows and black eyeliners on a night out....ask any make-up shop for advice...How do I know what mascara and what lip gloss colours would best suit my features?
If you are new to make-up then it is probably best to ask one of the assistants at the make-up section for some advice. they may even give you a free make-over (usualy on the condition you buy a particular brand of cosmetics afterewards). Or otherwise take a friend along with you and try out different colours.





For mascara though I think everyone should use black - if however you have pale skin then go for brown-black, or brown!!How do I know what mascara and what lip gloss colours would best suit my features?
clear lipgloss and dark brown or black mascara suits anyone and everyone.
Tell is what colour your skin, yes and hair are and maybe we can get a bit closer to the answer!
you have turquoise hair?


well..... im not sure what colors are suitable for you. but black mascara always looks good on everyone. and neutral sheer lip gloss colors. i like pinks as well
If you let us know what colour hair, eyes and skin you have maybe i can help. :)
I look like you, except I have honey blonde hair, and sea blue eyes.I'd say go for a peachy color!!I have a great peach lip gloss that works great!!You can get it at bath and body, it's called Sheer Orange Cream ( it's from the *American Girl:Realbeauty )


and if you want that sparkly shine lip gloss that will go with anything, get Sheer Chocolate Mint ( it's from the same makers of the Sheer Orange Cream ).Now for the mascara!! Black is my favorite of all but you could also try dark blue with icy blue eye liner or maybe a smoky brown-black color with black or chocolate brown eyeliner !!!!I hope I've helped you out!!!!
Go to your local shopping mall and go to Estee Lauder in one of the department stores. They are professionals so they can help you pick out what colors look best. If you don't want to buy anything then tell them that you are going to think about it a bit and come back later. You are NOT obligated to buy anything so don't make them pressure you into it. You can remember the colors you like and then pick them up at Target or something if you are looking for something cheaper then their prices.





Hope this helps!
try this site


http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/m/beauty/vir鈥?/a>
dont add colours 2 lip gloss.....


maybe jus put over ur lip gloss and then put on lip liner(dark pink may suit)





regaurding mascara black is beauty and best








or maybe also try dark brown











while goin to a party or something try using blonde..................................鈥?black is always the best!
  • option arm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting