Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you know of popular mascara brands in Ecuador?

I am looking for a particular mascara for my friend. She got it once from Ecuador. I think the brand was called ';Sandra'; or something close sounding but I'm not sure. She is trying to get another one of it but is having a hard time finding it here in the US. If anyone could tell me the exact name of that brand of mascara, I would really appreciate it.





Thank you.Do you know of popular mascara brands in Ecuador?
Well I'm from Ecuador, and sort of a shopaholic but I've never heard of a mascara called Sandra.. isn't it from Yambal? Well, there aren't really mascara ';made in ecuador products'; that are GOOD, thats why most of us go to department stores and get the imported.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting