Saturday, November 28, 2009

What, in your opinion is a good mascara?

I need one to make my eyelashes appear longer and it needs to stay on my lashes for a long time and not wear off like other brands i've tried have done.


Any Suggestions?





I don't want it to be too expensive, just a reasonable price.





ThanxWhat, in your opinion is a good mascara?
Maybelline XXL is the best. It's not the cheapest mascara ever, but it's not overpriced for how good it is. It's the one that's black on one end and white on the other. You put on the white side first which primes and plumps up your lashes, and then you put on the black mascara. I have oily skin (with dry patches ~ ugh) and skimpy lashes, and most regular mascara just wears off or smudges, and it just doesn't make my lashes look that much thicker. But XXL does the trick. My lashes look so much thicker, and it doesn't smudge! I recommend it to everyone.What, in your opinion is a good mascara?
This would depend on your own eyelashes. Do you need lash length or thicker lashes. . .I would recommend Avon $7 but if you wait on a sale $4 to $5
My mascara makes my eyelashes look full and long and it stays on until the next day if I don't wash it out.


Eye Magnifier by Rimmel of London I bought it at Walmart and I payed only $6.00 for it. That may sound expensive but it is actually worth it because I have had it for a couple of months and it is still like new.
ok define a lash by mabline sp? its in a green tube works so well and its like 5 dollars
so far the best i've tried is maybelline volume express, with the curved brush c: its awesomee!


pic: http://www.fargadelinser.se/pub_images/l鈥?/a>


but lengthening, i hear defina-a-lash by maybelline is great :D im dying to try it, lols xD


pic: http://www.maybelline.com/images/product鈥?/a>
Use the 'Maybelline Great Lash'
great lash.. maybe 3 bucks?
maybelline great lash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting