Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the difference between volumizing mascara and thickening mascara?

What's the difference between volumizing mascara and thickening mascara?


like what do they do to your eyelashes that are different from one another?


which would you recommend for me. i have long lashes as it is, but i want them to look full like I'm wearing fake lashes. http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


(the ones on the right)What's the difference between volumizing mascara and thickening mascara?
Thickening mascara makes your lashes look like it's fake, and volumizing mascara makes your lashes look longer. I hope that helps!What's the difference between volumizing mascara and thickening mascara?
Volumizing mascara volumizes your eyelashes making them look thicker and fuller. It looks like there are close to one another and lot of them.


Lenghtening mascara will make your lashes look longer, but not always fuller. I personally dont like lengthening mascara because it looks like i have only a few long eyelashes


I'd recomend buying volumizing mascara. My favorites for big lashes are Lancome hypnose, MAC splashproof and too faced lash injection.


My current obsession is applying lancome hypnose in platinum ( a silvery coal) and then too face lash injection. I get the plump I want and they look like falsies. I %26lt;3 it.


hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting