Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a good mascara to use?

I want super long and super thick eyelashes. I also want them to be super dark, like a more advanced black. I pretty much want my eyelashes to look like a baby doll's eyelashes; super long, super thick, and super dark. Also, I don't want to use fake lashes, only mascara.What is a good mascara to use?
I just got the new lash stiletto mascara, and it works amazingly! they make yor lashes look so so long its unbelievable! its cheap too. you should totally try it!


Hope this helped!! :)What is a good mascara to use?
Here are all the ones I use (I have a closet full of makeup)





Diorshow- my personal fav. for that look also it's pretty cheap $25


Givenchy Phenomenon Mascara- my second personal fav.


Clinique High Impact


Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara


XXL
lash blast by covergirl works great!
Diorshow. It works amazingg if you want dark, long and thick lashes!! You need to put on a few coats though. For even longer and thicker lasshes, use a mascara base first.
Diorshow Mascara.
XXL intense volume and length mascara.


u put th whte on first then the black.


and its not water proof but u hardly ever get clumps =D
CoverGirls Lash Blast mascara generally makes them look nice and long and pretty
XXL volume and length by maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting