Monday, November 30, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good mascara that does not fade away?

I have tried a million types, cheap to expensive, and have yet to find a mascara that I LOVE and that stays on all day long. It all just seems to slide off my eyelashes within an hour or so. Can anyone recommend a good one... Preferably NOT waterproof? Thanks!Can anyone recommend a good mascara that does not fade away?
Hi passion,





Have you heard of Blinc mascara? Blinc mascara is different from traditional mascaras because instead of applying color to your lashes, Blinc (Kiss Me) mascara forms little tubes around each eyelash, thickening and lengthening each lash. Once the tube forms, it stays like that (no smudges) until at the end of the day when you want to take it off. It's also different because unlike waterproof mascara, you don't need to buy makeup remover for this -- you simply go into the shower and gently massage your fingertips against your eyelashes, and those tubes fall off. It's a bit shocking at first, because you see little tubes in your hands (and your first thought is - oh my God! My eyelashes!) but it's not your eyelashes at all -- it's just the little tubes.





This mascara is a little pricey -- but many makeup artists use it for weddings and many celebrities swear by it. You can get it at sephora.com.





I have included the link for the company below. It's also referred to as ';Kiss Me'; mascara. :) Good luck!Can anyone recommend a good mascara that does not fade away?
N.Y.C. from my supermarket a girl gave me her MAC mascara for it.
my sister uses lash stylist and that stuff stays on for a long time but it's a little chunky if you don't want chunky i would try arbonne they don't sell it in stores you would have to find it online. it is pretty expensive though.
I had one kind that stayed on for 2 days! It was called Revlon Colorstay Overtime Last Tint. However, it is definitely waterproof. Actually, I don't even know if they sell it anymore. I only remember it because it would NOT come off for so long!
Try (Ultima 11) Eyesexxy Mascara. It is fabulous and won't smudge or rub off.


I have sold expensive cosmetics (won't mention the brands) for many years and this is the only mascara I wear. It';s fabulous. Good Luck and I know you will love it.
maya belenee
OMG dollarama has the best mascara ever, and it's not waterproof!
omg theres this really good one that you can get its called cottage cheese(i know a little messed) and you can buy it at the feta forest!


BUYERS BEWARE!





hope this helps!


Seth Cohan
I just bought the new L'Oreal Telescopic mascara and I love it. You should try it. It makes your lashes extend a mile long. And separates them, too.
Bobbi Brown. i love it. it stays on 4eva!! lol. try it. it is kinda expensive though.
Maybellen in the pink tube it's the best you can get it at rite aid or target.
MAYBELINE XXL....IT IS VERY NICE..REALLY WORKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting