Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best mascara you have ever used?

and why is it so special?What is the best mascara you have ever used?
Define a Lash - Mayballene (the green one that Queen Latifa advertizes.





http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/167032鈥?/a>





The brush seperates your eye lashes making them appear fully, then making the base darker with the black mascara it will make your eyelashes much longer and it never clumps!!! I have actually had this one tube for about 8months and its still working!!What is the best mascara you have ever used?
I just want to say on the safe tip you should never use a mascara longer than 3-4 months because bacteria builds up and it could possibly give you an eye infection. Better safe than lashless! Report Abuse

I used that mascara with two parts, and one is white and one is black. I think it's called Volume Shocking.


I need volume for my lashes, and that gives it to me.
big fatty





i got it as a gift and i think it was from sephora( =
I like Stila's mascara. It's nice and simple, and the tube is thin and easy to carry around.
Bee-Lushcious Mascara by Bee-Luscious. I like it because the results are very dramatic and it has never let me down by clumping. You can find it at beeroyalproducts.com.
maybelline lash stylist......leaves them really long, a bit clumped but that can be fixed
defintely Revlon 3D extreme mascara...It works so well...long eyelashes is the result, no clumps and i have gotten compliments when i wear it and very easy to remove
great lash
Honestly, Maybelline greatlast is really good but so is my neutrogena. Maybelline is cheap and makes your lashes look longer and flirtier, but can be a little clumpy. Neutrogena was a few bucks more, but made my lashes look thicker and I even kinda liked the smell to it. LOL
maybelline full n soft. i wear it daily and it gives me full and dark lashes.
almay. it is a dark blue, and I really like it.
I absolutely love Mary Kay's ';Ultimate Mascara';, but it is second best to an old covergirl mascara that they don't make anymore :( My old fav had a built-in gadget that wiped off the excess mascara when you pulled the brush out - loved that thing! But now I'm in love with Mary Kay's mascara! The formula is better, I just wish they had that gadget, lol.
Super lash mascara by apple... i got it at the 99 cent store because i just wanted to find one that made my eyes stand out and i got it from my friend because she uses it and her lashes are awesome and i got it and i love it and itrs cheap i bought 3.
goto store and sk opinion
lash stylist water proof. it makes your eye lashes so black, thick and super super long! i love it. AND it looks natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting