Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone know an inexpensive mascara that absolutly will not smudge?

I hate that black-eye, smoky uner the eye look that develops after half a day of wearing mascara, so i'm looking for something that won't do that. I don't wear any other makeup so i really don't have any brand preferences. Any ideas? Thankyou!





On a side note, what kind of makeup remover do people like?Does anyone know an inexpensive mascara that absolutly will not smudge?
I've never had a problem with Maybelline Volum' Express (waterproof).Does anyone know an inexpensive mascara that absolutly will not smudge?
OK. so i love the Alst exact from COVERGIRL!!! it is like the best stuff EVER. also i hardy ever get smudges. but heck you could try the water proof. i swith between water proof and non-waterproof and i NEVER get smudges with it. also its easy for it to come off witht he right eye makeup remover. i use maybelline EXPERT EYES 100% oil free make remover. its 2.3 ounces but ive had for 1 year + and i havent gotten close to running out. i love it and you should try it! its AWESOME!!!
I love Cover Girl Lash Exact. It's the one w/ the new brush!
u should eyeliner lf u don't like mascaraand u should put lip gloss and lip liner and powerd next to your checks but not too much
well ive been using maybelline lash expanshion and its amazing! i used on my wedding day and till now and no complains its a very nice mascara light, and makes ur lashes long and full, it was also rated on E! tv, 2nd for best mascaras! and dont buy waterproof its a big no no , that will make ur undereyes darker, and for makeup remover i use baby oil to remove my eyemakeup then i use face wipes to clean up everything, then nuetrogena face cream cleanser! perfect combination, and i wear makeup everyday, and im acne free thank god! and my eyes look great! good luck hope this helps
loreal voluminous waterproof
Bare Minerals
well i use estee lauder more than mascara and it works k but i also used cover girl its a purple lil bottle but my sis uses maybelline and it works gud for her
I know the feeling! And believe me when I say I have tried all sorts of makeup...know what I ended up with? Maybellene..basic black liquid eyeliner (with a brush, not the pencil) and the same brand Black mascara..the one in the famous pink bottle. I buy the waterproof so its smudgefree and its about 2-3 dollars less than your other makeup.. It comes off easily with oil of olay face cloths..which are also cheap(especially from Walmart)..they are good for your skin, no irritation and removes makeup in a second. Here's to happy skin!:)
i like to use baby oil to remove my eyeliner and waterproof mascara. but it is quite greasy(eww!) so try using baby gel instead.(at HEB its on sale for about $1.30)
the cover girl lash exact or whatever it's called...queen latifa(omg, spelling??) is in the comercial.





for makeup remover, i use a small amount of lotion on a q-tip or cotton pad.
Although it is hard to find mascara that absolutely doesn't smudge, you can try Maxfactor 2000 Calorie, I think it is inexpensive and works really well. Another one to try is a waterproof one made by Avon, i forgot the exact name of it... If you can get a more expensive one, try ShuUemura's Basic Mascara as it goes on lashes well and usually doesn't smudge. I also have had the annoyin smoky undereye look after a night's out and I kinda found that waterproof mascara helps.


For makeup remover, I like liquid for eye makeup remover because it is refreshing and doesn't hurt your eyes. A lot of people swear by Lancome's Bifacil.


=)
Tar
Mary Kay mascaras will NOT budge. Believe me, I know... not only am I a consultant, but I use them myself and I had to buy the eye makeup remover to get it off. It's the ONLY way to get the stuff off. So, I definitely would advise buying it, but only if you get the eye makeup remover as well. It's pretty inexpensive, see link below for the price choices.
lè´¸real simply the best
My favorite is Rimmel Extra Super Lash... waterproof.. its realy inexpensive..and it makes ur lashes look gorgeous!!
I use a Mascara from this line that I only have found at Value City stores, it's called VColor, and it's awesome, it blends perfectly and I even can apply shading from different brands over it.





Formulation is high quality...
I love, love, love.....Loreal mascaras. And I never have racoon eyes with them. If you want major impact...go for the Loreal Shocking Mascara....a two step one. I have the best lashes when I use that. And big lashes would make a major impact if you don't wear eyeshadows or other makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting