Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best eyelash lengthening mascara?

I want long lashes that arent thick or clumpyWhat is the best eyelash lengthening mascara?
Lancome is amazing. I was almost shocked at the difference when I got this mascara rather than the stuff I was using before.What is the best eyelash lengthening mascara?
Covergirl Lashblast. Thats the only drugstore brand I would use (and no other covergirls besides lashblast or lashblast luze either!) You're soo right! They all clump your lashes together and flake off. You really get the mascara that you pay for, so don't go cheap. Anything from Sephora or Givenchy is definitely worth it, it makes your eyelashes long and pretty and won't ruin them. (Clinique is amazing! And you can get large sample sizes for free to see how you like it!)
Lancome Definicil 鈥?approximately $21


Shu Uemura 鈥?approximately $23


These are two really good ones
If you want long lashes use vaseline so much cheaper and easier to remove if you smudge it across your face :)
No7 Extreme length! Amazing how long my lashes actually are?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting