Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats the best waterproof mascara in the shops?

P.S i am going on holidays soon and want o have a good mascara that will last in the heat and water!!!Whats the best waterproof mascara in the shops?
Maybelline---in the pink and green bottleWhats the best waterproof mascara in the shops?
Too faced: http://www.asos.com/Too-Faced-Cosmetics/鈥?/a>
Maybelline - Try volume express waterproof mascara.
Boots No7 waterproof
My favourite is Maxfactor Masterpiece mascara...it's awesome and doesn't clump at all...when i apply it in the morning, the lashes remain the same thickness throughout the day- and there's no flaking or anyhting like that. I took mine with me when I was on holiday last summer- no complications. :D
I'd go for MAC or Urban Decay, they're extremely good quality makeups.
no offence,


but if you wear ANY mascara,


waterproof included,


the chlorine and the mascara


will make your eyes sore.
I use water proof covergirl, and it takes days to come off...
water-proof lash blast mascara. big nd orange
I find waterproof mascaras so hard to take off. Try Clinique's 39 degree mascara. You can get rid of it with v warm water!
boots no 7 is good but Avon waterproof great
a umbrella then wear what ever
maybeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting