Saturday, November 28, 2009

When using mascara, do you have to use an eyelash curler?

Is using mascara pointless without an eyelash curler? They look so scary.When using mascara, do you have to use an eyelash curler?
Depends if you have straight eyelashes or curly eyelashes. If you already have curly eyelashes, then there not really much point in using one =)When using mascara, do you have to use an eyelash curler?
I personally have to curl my eyelashes or else they stick straight out. But I know lots of people who don't need to use one. It really all depends on the person, and also for me I can only use Maybeline Volume express mascara....nothing else will hold the curl for my eyelashes.
i agree with the first girl lol.


i only use certain mascaras, cause most are hard to get off which causes lash breakage haha


but curling them is really weird, it gives it a fake and creepy and scary look in my opinion hahaha
no you definitley dont have to use one. i wear mascara every day and i NEVER used a curler. They have special mascaras that do that by themselves without the curler...
asian people usually are the one ones that need them, because there eyelashes stick out straight.


you dont have to use them but they do help make your eyes look bigger.
It really depends on your lashes and how they are naturally. I personally never use an eye-lash curler, but I have some friends who can't live without one :D
No. It does help sometimes though. And they don't hurt! At least they don't as long as you don't get them to close to your eyes! ^-^
i hate using an eyelash curler because i always grab my eyelid and it hurts sometims.
NO! I wear mascara all the time and I have NEVER used a eyelash curler. I think curling your eyelashes is kinda weird!
nope u dont only if u want to curl them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting