Monday, November 30, 2009

What kind of eyeliner and mascara doesn't smudge?

It looks good when I get ready and then I have to always wipe under my eyes because it looks like I've been crying. I'm thinking about ordering something that will last and be worth it from Sephora.What kind of eyeliner and mascara doesn't smudge?
well i would say a Water proof, but those are like tar and impossible to remove. But maybe try not using eye makeup on the bottom lid, then when you cry or whatever, it doesn't smudge.What kind of eyeliner and mascara doesn't smudge?
MAC black track fluidline is awesome for that


but if you don't like gel liners or are looking for something cheaper


Revlon colorstay eyepencil works really well for me. It may be because I wear contacts that my eyes dont produce as many tears so my eye makeup stays on better but I love it and it doesn't budge even after a long night at the club or a day at the beach (or even in the humid aquarium I work at)





For Mascara I found the waterproof lash blast mascara is awesome and doesn't flake like alot of waterproof mascaras
I like MAC Black Tracks eyeliner. Also water proof mascara won't smudge...I use pink Maybeline bottle.
  • option arm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting