Saturday, November 28, 2009

What the best mascara to use to make your eye lashes really long pretty?

Mary Kay Ultimate mascara is fabulous!What the best mascara to use to make your eye lashes really long pretty?
I love Maybelline Lash Stiletto! I was in Wal Mart last week when I spotted this new mascara from Maybelline. I wasn鈥檛 in need of a new mascara, but after seeing the adorable packaging I had to pick it up.





With this mascara Maybelline is looking to do for lashes what stilettos do for legs. That is to impart provocative length and black-patent shine. So does it do that? After a week of wearing this mascara daily here is my review.





Pros:





* It doesn鈥檛 clump


* It builds decent length


* The wand is easy to use


* Cute packaging and it鈥檚 shaped like a stiletto!





Cons:





* No patent finish


* Smells worse than Colossal


* Falls short in the volume and curl departmentWhat the best mascara to use to make your eye lashes really long pretty?
I like rimmel glam eyes got it at walmart for $6, also i use to use maxfactor 2000 calorie mascara
AhH. MY Favorite new mascare maybelline's new stiletto mascara oh gosh my eyelashes were so pwenny but i but it on and they were like bam! GORGEOUS.!


ive never had a mascara work so well and trust me ive tried alot but those mascaras made my eyelashes clumpy especially because i pound it on but this one nOo clumps i swear its the best money ive ever spent you wont regret buying it
covergirl
Covergirl
I'd go with Too Faced Lash Injection. It's polymer based so it basically wraps around your lash and then extends out. It's water resistant...so you can sweat, cry, and swim in it and it wont budge, but hot water (like in the shower) releases the polymers and they slip off your lash. It also has Jojoba and vitamin E in it so it hydrates and conditions your lash so they don't become dry and break...which is great because it takes about 3 months to regrow an eye lash.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>
yup the covergirl lash blast is grea i love it love it love it. so i would definetly recomend that.








p.s. i am just now getting started on a youtube makeup channel and dont really have many subscribers. i kinda need ALL the help i can get. i would really appreceit it if you were to check out my channel and maybysubscrice. thnxx





http://www.youtube.com/user/misstyniecolors
LASH STILETTO!


Stuff is amazing, especially if you use a lengthening eyelash primer, such as Part 1 of Maybelline (sp?) XXL intense.


Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting