Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best mascara out there?

I use cheapy Maybelline mascara, and I end up w/ dark circles underneath my eyes after a while.What is the best mascara out there?
AVONs extreme volume waterproof mascara - if you have oily lids - definately ALWAYS stick with waterproof mascara - NOT smudgeproof or water resistant.What is the best mascara out there?
I like Clinique. It emphasizes my long lashes, but looks natural and does not clump. A little bit of it is all you need.
try Rimmel waterproof Volumlash mascara, it's the best!
MAC HAVE A GOOD ONE
I use cheapy Maybelline and its the best I've used so far, even better than Lancome.
I had this problem too. Do you have very long lashes? Over the past 10 years I have tried all mascaras, from the cheapest to the most expensive. Just a month ago, I discovered Max Factor Masterpiece. It's great - no more panda eyes for me!
i think maybelline
Always get the waterproof version. Loreal Voluminous Waterproof is the best.
Mary Kay - I love them all!


MK Signature Ultimate Mascara - lengthens, thickens and gives more volume ($15)


MK Signature Lash Lengthening Mascara - longer lashes with a more natural look ($10)


MK Signature Waterproof Mascara - triathalon-tested to be tear-proof, pool-proof, humidity-proof and saltwater-proof ($10)
well i sel avon and they have some graet mas.it goes on so soft and dose not clump,we have all colors if interested e mail me @ somer1j@yahoo.com my name is somer
try L'Oreal. I love lash architect, it's great!
I like Almay. They have a waterproof lengthening mascara thats the best plus its not hard to wash off but it dosent leave you with them racoon eyes! PLUS theres no animal products in it and its not animal tested :-)
I like to use Cover Girl products. The new mascara they have out may your eyelashes look longer.
Maybeline Lash Discovery %26amp; Maybeline waterproof Lash Discovery , Lancome Definicils (Hecht's Nordstrom, Dillards), and Dior Dior Show (saks fifth ave) Were voted the best in April In Style best Beauty buys. I personally use Lancome Defincils for night and Maybeline Great Lash Waterproff for every day. Never gotten any dark circles. Are you rubbing your eyes?
avon
Maybelline Lash Stylist it workd wonders and lets you style you lashes...
deff. estee lauder! i love it
i use a false effect one from yes saint Lauren it costs 拢拢18 but its good xx it was a gift xxx
dior and estee lauder
Every Maybelline mascara I've tried smudged like heck. I use Cover Girl Multiplying Waterproof. Estee Lauder is a good brand too.
Great Lash Blackest BLACK Mascara, apply three coats. Your lashes will look amazing!!!!
  • option arm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting