Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats the best drugstore waterproof mascara?

I'm going on a trip where I will be doing lots of swimming, its not like I want to wear a ton of makeup, just a bit of mascara so I don't look so washed out. Is there one that really works well?Whats the best drugstore waterproof mascara?
Lashblast mascara by covergirl!!!! its definetly my fave. I can take a shower at night...ad it will still be on my lashes without smudging/smearing in the morning. I LOVE IT. its everywhere too, like any drugstore, target,walmart....anywhere.Whats the best drugstore waterproof mascara?
Lashblast mascara by covergirl is defiantly the best waterproof mascara. You can buy it at any drugstore for a cheap price. For instance one time i went swimming all day and my lashes still looked full after ..none of it came off and it makes your lashes look great =)
Lash blast and 2000 calorie are pretty much the same. but if you want thick almost false eyelashes type mascara, then i would suggest loreal extra volume collagen mascara in waterproof. its really good.
i like max factor 2000 calorie waterproof mascara that holds up really well in water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting